See what others say.
- TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,
We would like to congratulate Dorothy Palmer of Gympie Regional Realty on her outstanding customer service and going that extra mile when we purchased our property at Greens Creek recently. We found Dorothy to be very knowledgeable, professional yet friendly and always followed through when required. She is a very approachable and helpful person who clearly enjoys her profession. Dorothy displayed integrity at all times and kept us informed throughout the process.
We would have no hesitation with recommending Dorothy and the Team at Gympie Regional Realty.
Kind regards, Chris & Sandy
Chris & Sandy
- Good evening Mel,
Csaba & I would just like to say thank you for everything you did for us on the successful sale of our property at 66 Country View Drive, Chatsworth.
We were really happy with the service we received from you and would recommend you to anyone looking to sell and purchase Real Estate.
Once again thank you and all the best to you.
Regards, Csaba and Marlene.
Csaba & Marlene
- Hi John & Marg,
Just wanted to let you know you have an absolute gem in Mel Gastigar.
She recently assisted Tom and I with our second purhase with Gympie Regional Realty. We were blown away with her attentiveness, flexibility and commitment to seeing this matter through. Even prior to helping us find the prfect house she attended a number of house inspections with me. We ended up buying a property we were not even considering inspecting, at Mel's insistence we should have a look and see what we think.
Just so happened this house fitted our needs perfectly!
I am sure she has a long successful career ahead of her and she is a wonderful representative of your agency!
I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to buy or sell!
Regards, Kylie & Tom
Kylie & Tom
- Good morning Noosa Regional Realty,
This is just a quick note to say your Sales Consultant Sheree McIntosh has a thorough knowledge of the real estate market and the ability to link the right people and property together while being very professional and pleasant to deal with. Nothing was too much trouble with regards to the sale of my property at George Street, Brooloo. I highly recommend Sheree if you are looking to sell or purchase real estate.
Thanks again, Jan
- Hello Sheree,
I want to thank you for all your effort and help selling in my farm on Blackgate Rd, Amamoor. It was a huge decision for me to sell and I went through so many emotions. Your support, patience and professionalism took away any undue added pressure from the selling process. I will miss my farm always but knowing it is now home to a young family who saw the same beauty and potential makes up for the loss. Your kindness and smile made it just that much easier. Real estate needs more people like you! Once again thank you Sheree.
Best wishes - Annette
- In April 2017 we decided to sell our house at Killawarra Rd, Lake MacDonald. We had been at the property for 14 years and thought it was time to downsize. As we had not been familiar with any real agents in our area I sat down at my computer and visited the various websites to try to find a real estate agent that we would be comfortable with and trust them to get the best price for our house. Sheree McIntosh of Noosa Regional Realty was my choice and she certainly didn’t disappoint. Sheree along with Sales Manager Ann-Marie came and sat down with us to help us decide on the strategy for the sale campaign and they did a great job. We decided on an Auction with a 5 week campaign consisting of advertising in the local papers and on the internet along with an Open House every Saturday morning. On Auction morning, members of Noosa Regional Realty team turned up bright and early to organise paperwork etc. along with Sheree and John Cochrane the Company Auctioneer. The house SOLD on Auction morning and I must say John the Auctioner was brilliant in the liasing for both buyer and seller to feel completely satisified. Rodger and I would have no hesitation in recommending Sheree McIntosh and the team at Noosa Regional Realty as they are absolute professionals and are kind and caring people that make the transaction easy and carefree. Thank you all at NOOSA REGIONAL REALTY.
Kindest regards, Rodger & Pam
Rodger & Pam
- A VERY THOROUGH AGENT
Jenny Simmons was recommended to me by a friend, who said "I would trust my life with Jenny" and now I would too. She is just the best Agent I have come across. Sold my house within three weeks in a hard market place and I would recommend Jenny to anyone in Gympie wanting to buy or sell. Thanks very much Jenny.
Pam & Richard
- Hi Brian.
We would like to thank you for handling the sale of land at kilkivan for us,
you really helped and answered all our questions, we really appreciate all
your help and everything you did for us.
We would highly recommend you to anyone.
Thank you so much
Tracey & John
Tracey & John
- Geoff and I would like to thank you enormously Brian, for your effort in trying to sell our properties. We also would like to take this opportunity to praise a job well done. Brian you are the first real estate agent that we have encountered that has ticked all the boxes for us. You were prompt, courteous, guiding without being demanding and we will definitely not hesitate in recommending you to our friends. When we decide to sell again you will be our first person to call and possibly our only person.
Geoff & Sherri Kerr
Geoff & Sherri
- We would like to thank Brian Lambert for going above and beyond his duty in handling our sale, and for always answering our questions, we really appropriate your help. Thank you Kind Regards Tracey & John
- Now to work out where we are going to put all the stuff we have brought from Mothar Mountain. A bit like getting an elephant up a mouse's bum!
Thanks for the fantastic efficiency of both you and your staff. I know that we will have complete peace of mind with your team looking after our property.
(Yes, yes, you can use this as a testimonial)
- Hi Debra, and the Gympie Regional Reality crew,
I would like to thank you on the speedy recovery of the Bond return, and would also like the mention the high quality of professionalism from yourself and your team.
When Beck and I were looking for a rental property, and fell in love with the Palms house, you made it happen, even when it seemed like every avenue we turned we faced a brick wall, you made it happen.
You went right out of your way for us, and for that I really truly appreciate. Although the owner wanted to move back into the property, which was completely out of anyones control, enabled Beck and I to Start a new chapter in our lives, by residing in the property that she owns.
If ever in the future we require to rent again, i can assure you that Gympie Regional Reality will be our 1st choice.
I thank you once again for everything Gympie Regional Realty has done for us,
Darren and Rebecca
- To Debra Mason and Team
We would like to say many thanks for the care of us and our rental property. We began on a rocky road but thanks to Debra's professional manner in dealing with some major problems Debra was able to assist in resolving our problems and assisted in smooth sailing from then on. We cannot say thankyou enough and as soon as the house is once again vacant we will be sending the keys in your direction. Wishing you and your team every success for the year ahead.
Thankyou again for all your patience and guidance
Bevin & Debbie Dennien