See what others say.
- TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,
We would like to congratulate Dorothy Palmer of Gympie Regional Realty on her outstanding customer service and going that extra mile when we purchased our property at Greens Creek recently. We found Dorothy to be very knowledgeable, professional yet friendly and always followed through when required. She is a very approachable and helpful person who clearly enjoys her profession. Dorothy displayed integrity at all times and kept us informed throughout the process.
We would have no hesitation with recommending Dorothy and the Team at Gympie Regional Realty.
Kind regards, Chris & Sandy
Chris & Sandy
- My experience dealing with Craig Fischer.
As a buyer, I found Craig extremely pleasant, professional and attentive to my needs. Craig was always available, or prompt in his responses, whenever I had enquiries. Craig went out of his way to ensure that the whole purchase process went as smoothly as possible and professionally navigated his way through some tense obstacles. I would like to thank Craig and the Team at Noosa Regional Realty for their every assistance.
Jonathon & Penelope
- Good evening Mel,
Csaba & I would just like to say thank you for everything you did for us on the successful sale of our property at 66 Country View Drive, Chatsworth.
We were really happy with the service we received from you and would recommend you to anyone looking to sell and purchase Real Estate.
Once again thank you and all the best to you.
Regards, Csaba and Marlene.
Csaba & Marlene
- Hi John & Marg,
Just wanted to let you know you have an absolute gem in Mel Gastigar.
She recently assisted Tom and I with our second purhase with Gympie Regional Realty. We were blown away with her attentiveness, flexibility and commitment to seeing this matter through. Even prior to helping us find the prfect house she attended a number of house inspections with me. We ended up buying a property we were not even considering inspecting, at Mel's insistence we should have a look and see what we think.
Just so happened this house fitted our needs perfectly!
I am sure she has a long successful career ahead of her and she is a wonderful representative of your agency!
I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to buy or sell!
Regards, Kylie & Tom
Kylie & Tom
- I had such excellent service from Craig. He was highly supportive, friendly, flexible and responsive to all my requirements and (regularly) changing situation. He's fully across this stuff, and is totally professional and knowledgeable. I would so use him again if there's a next time, recommend him highly as someone to trust and enable any real estate business. I'm very grateful to him and the team at Noosa Regional. Thank you! Regards, Ross.
- Good morning Noosa Regional Realty,
This is just a quick note to say your Sales Consultant Sheree McIntosh has a thorough knowledge of the real estate market and the ability to link the right people and property together while being very professional and pleasant to deal with. Nothing was too much trouble with regards to the sale of my property at George Street, Brooloo. I highly recommend Sheree if you are looking to sell or purchase real estate.
Thanks again, Jan
- Hello Sheree,
I want to thank you for all your effort and help selling in my farm on Blackgate Rd, Amamoor. It was a huge decision for me to sell and I went through so many emotions. Your support, patience and professionalism took away any undue added pressure from the selling process. I will miss my farm always but knowing it is now home to a young family who saw the same beauty and potential makes up for the loss. Your kindness and smile made it just that much easier. Real estate needs more people like you! Once again thank you Sheree.
Best wishes - Annette
- In April 2017 we decided to sell our house at Killawarra Rd, Lake MacDonald. We had been at the property for 14 years and thought it was time to downsize. As we had not been familiar with any real agents in our area I sat down at my computer and visited the various websites to try to find a real estate agent that we would be comfortable with and trust them to get the best price for our house. Sheree McIntosh of Noosa Regional Realty was my choice and she certainly didn’t disappoint. Sheree along with Sales Manager Ann-Marie came and sat down with us to help us decide on the strategy for the sale campaign and they did a great job. We decided on an Auction with a 5 week campaign consisting of advertising in the local papers and on the internet along with an Open House every Saturday morning. On Auction morning, members of Noosa Regional Realty team turned up bright and early to organise paperwork etc. along with Sheree and John Cochrane the Company Auctioneer. The house SOLD on Auction morning and I must say John the Auctioner was brilliant in the liasing for both buyer and seller to feel completely satisified. Rodger and I would have no hesitation in recommending Sheree McIntosh and the team at Noosa Regional Realty as they are absolute professionals and are kind and caring people that make the transaction easy and carefree. Thank you all at NOOSA REGIONAL REALTY.
Kindest regards, Rodger & Pam
Rodger & Pam
- We were very happy with Craig Fischer selling our house. When we first had a talk with Craig he told us what would happen and how things go. He seemed to be right about most things so we felt that we could trust Craig with selling our house which is a very important investment in most of our lives. We liked the way he sent us a weekly report even when we didn't have any inspections. Craig kept in touch with us all the time and was always trying new ways to get our house out there. He was always friendly and treated us with the utmost respect. We have no worries recommending him to anyone we know who is selling their home in this area. We also found the staff in your office very friendly and helpful whenever we needed it. Thank you Noosa Regional Realty. Dennis and Tracey.
Dennis and Tracey
- Selling your home (which for most of us is our greatest asset), can be both daunting and exciting, but it’s the selling process that matters most, so choosing the right Real Estate Agent/Agency is a must because as soon as your property is advertised for sale ‘the clock starts ticking’ and we all know what happens to properties on the market for too long. There are good Agents who work in not so good Agencies, and there are not so good Agents who work in good Agencies. I chose Noosa Regional Realty because I believed they had the right mix ie. Good Agency with Good Agents and I wasn’t disappointed. Noosa Regional Realty had a far better Advertising Package than most, the Professional Photos were a cut above others I’ve seen, they have a market presence and the front counter staff are efficient and most importantly user friendly. The Agency is one thing but it’s the Agents who actually get the job done. I chose Craig Fischer and would recommend you do too if considering selling. He is ethical, efficient, knows his stuff, actually listens to you and in my case had a contract in 3 weeks from listing - 10/10. Regards, Brenton. Brenton
- Paul and I wanted to provide you with some feedback regarding our dealings with Noosa Regional Realty, but in particular our dealings with you in regards to the unsuccessful purchase of a property that you were the agent for.
Paul and I were impressed with your punctuality and professionalism. You took the time to listen to what we were looking for and allowed us the opportunity to take in the full experience of the property. At no time did we feel rushed and you fitted in with our schedule which I must add was late in the day.
When we did put in an offer you liaised with us in a professional manner and very promptly. You informed us completely of the Multiple Offer situation that was on the property, and I will add that it was limited as it was also under offer with another agent.
You went above and beyond for us as the potential Buyers, even after we offered above the asking price and were unsuccessful.
Throughout our dealings with you I never felt pressured or harassed and being in your profession this is rare. I will not hesitate recommending Jude Casey or Noosa Regional Realty to my friends and family.
In closing I would just like to say that Paul and I appreciated the time that you spent with us and reiterate that you are a very compassionate and empathetic person.
Kind regards, Jenni & Paul
Jenni & Paul
- I wish to congratulate Jude Casey on her professionalism in her time of duty as a Sales Consultant. She will do well.
Yours faithfully, Mrs Chipperfield
- We have no hesitation with recommending Craig Fischer as an Agent to Purchase or Sell your property.
Our recent experience with Craig during our recent purchase ran smoothly without any unnecessary complications.
Craig is well-informed, contactable and a pleasure to deal with.
Regards, Marty & Shar
Marty & Shar
- Craig Fischer was absolutely fantastic in both the sale of our house as well as the purchase of our new property.
He worked extremely hard to get us the best price for our house and made sure everything went as smoothly as possible. He was very friendly and approachable at all times and was happy to help however he could (even when he was on holidays!!).
We cannot thank him enough for all of his hard work. If ever we needed to sell or buy another property, Craig would be the first person we would call!!
Kindest regards, Nick & Alana
Nick & Alana
- A VERY THOROUGH AGENT
Jenny Simmons was recommended to me by a friend, who said "I would trust my life with Jenny" and now I would too. She is just the best Agent I have come across. Sold my house within three weeks in a hard market place and I would recommend Jenny to anyone in Gympie wanting to buy or sell. Thanks very much Jenny.
Pam & Richard
- Hi Brian.
We would like to thank you for handling the sale of land at kilkivan for us,
you really helped and answered all our questions, we really appreciate all
your help and everything you did for us.
We would highly recommend you to anyone.
Thank you so much
Tracey & John
Tracey & John
- Geoff and I would like to thank you enormously Brian, for your effort in trying to sell our properties. We also would like to take this opportunity to praise a job well done. Brian you are the first real estate agent that we have encountered that has ticked all the boxes for us. You were prompt, courteous, guiding without being demanding and we will definitely not hesitate in recommending you to our friends. When we decide to sell again you will be our first person to call and possibly our only person.
Geoff & Sherri Kerr
Geoff & Sherri
- We would like to thank Brian Lambert for going above and beyond his duty in handling our sale, and for always answering our questions, we really appropriate your help. Thank you Kind Regards Tracey & John
- Now to work out where we are going to put all the stuff we have brought from Mothar Mountain. A bit like getting an elephant up a mouse's bum!
Thanks for the fantastic efficiency of both you and your staff. I know that we will have complete peace of mind with your team looking after our property.
(Yes, yes, you can use this as a testimonial)
- Hi Debra, and the Gympie Regional Reality crew,
I would like to thank you on the speedy recovery of the Bond return, and would also like the mention the high quality of professionalism from yourself and your team.
When Beck and I were looking for a rental property, and fell in love with the Palms house, you made it happen, even when it seemed like every avenue we turned we faced a brick wall, you made it happen.
You went right out of your way for us, and for that I really truly appreciate. Although the owner wanted to move back into the property, which was completely out of anyones control, enabled Beck and I to Start a new chapter in our lives, by residing in the property that she owns.
If ever in the future we require to rent again, i can assure you that Gympie Regional Reality will be our 1st choice.
I thank you once again for everything Gympie Regional Realty has done for us,
Darren and Rebecca
- To Debra Mason and Team
We would like to say many thanks for the care of us and our rental property. We began on a rocky road but thanks to Debra's professional manner in dealing with some major problems Debra was able to assist in resolving our problems and assisted in smooth sailing from then on. We cannot say thankyou enough and as soon as the house is once again vacant we will be sending the keys in your direction. Wishing you and your team every success for the year ahead.
Thankyou again for all your patience and guidance
Bevin & Debbie Dennien
- Mr. Tony Brinkhoff ,
This is a short note in appreciation of your efforts in showing us houses for sale in the Gympie area and in particular all the hard work, you put in to ease the way for our purchase of this house a few weeks ago.
Having dealt with quite a few agents in the past few years in both buying and selling Real Estate, your approach was a breath of fresh air. Nothing was too much trouble for you, and your courtesy and good humour was very much appreciated.
Rest assured, we will recommend and use your expertise in the future.
Mike & Heather
- Tony Brinkhoff ,
We would like to express our gratitude for the care and consideration you provided to us in the recent sale of our house.
You ensured we were comfortable with all aspects of the sale, and we feel you went out of your way to make sure we received the best price.
Les & Francis King
- Attn Tony Brinkhoff .
We would like to thank you immensely for your assistance in purchasing our new home.
You listened to our needs and wants and presented properties that were ideal and matched our requirements.
We would certainly recommend your service to both sellers and buyers and when we are back on the market we would not hesitate to request your assistance once again.
Jaine & Michael Jackson
- Tony Brinkhoff .
Thank you so much for finding our buyer and obtaining a sale for us. We are very happy to have sold our property.
You certainly know your job and perform it very well. You are very friendly and approachable and easy to talk to. You always communicated with us to let us know how things were progressing. You knew your product and knew how to achieve results in this changing market.
Once again thank you.
Don & Susan Bridge
- We instructed Tony Brinkhoff to sell our investment property in Gympie during a very difficult economic climate.
We found Tony to be very realistic, approachable, genuinely interested in us as clients, and he constantly gave us feedback on the viewing, whether good or bad and kept us informed as to progress at all times.
We believe Tony achieved the best price possible, in difficult circumstances, and we would have no hesitation in using him again or recommending his services to others.
Robert and Valda Blin
- I had the pleasure of dealing with your agency and more particularly with your representative Tony Brinkhoff in the recent sale and purchase of my properties.
Throughout our dealings Tony kept me fully informed of any movement in both properties. If a promise was made it was always kept and I was always given ample warning of any inspections of my home. I felt that Tony took the time to get to know me and to understand my needs and situation.
I would have no hesitation in recommending your agency and Tony as your representative to anyone I knew who wished to sell or purchase a property.
- We did the usual things, making an offer, then a counter offer to the vendor's counter offer, and came to a satisfactory deal.
Tony Brinkhoff was always reliable and honest in his dealings with us, and made our house buying process pleasant and easy. Even after the deal was made Tony took us back to the property, (it was vacant) to enable us to measure for a shed, for furniture, and curtains etc.
You may say that this was his job. He needs to sell houses. But the pleasant way he went about his business. It makes us happy to recommend him to any buyer or seller in the housing market in the Gympie area.
- When we decided to sell our home we could never have imagined having such a wonderful real estate agent, as Tony Brinkhoff .
Tony certainly delivered what he promised. Tony discussed with us the benefits of advertising and of listing our home at a realistic market price. He also assured us that he would commit 100% to us and to obtaining a sale.
What an asset Tony Brinkhoff is. He is open, honest, reliable and confident. His help in looking for a property for us to purchase was also amazing. He was informative, offered good advice and he was very patient.
Thank you Tony,
Baden and Cherie Brennan
- We listed with Tony Brinkhoff, he planned and executed a professional and effective marketing campaign and bought us four buyers within four weeks.
He kept us in the loop the whole time, negotiated the maximum price for us and unlike some agents, he realized that selling the business was in the forefront of our minds at all times.
We were ecstatic at the job that Tony did and in the future we would not use any other agent in Gympie, either in commercial or residential.
Michael and Emma Maclean
- We would like to take this opportunity to thank Tony Brinkhoff so much for the enormous lengths that he went to ensure that the purchase of our new home went through without difficulty.
He never pressured us in any way, was honest and truthful in everything he did to source for us a home that suited our needs and budget. We would have absolutely no hesitation in listing or selling a property for sale with him.
David & Megan Sorrensen
- Hello Tony , we would like to thank you for helping us to buy our new home at Bethany Court. Your service was impeccable and made our journey stress free and simple.
We would like to acknowledge your professionalism throughout the entire process and thank you for accommodating our needs every time we made a request, nothing was too much trouble for you and it did not go unnoticed.
You made our buying experience very pleasant and we appreciated your touching base with us every so often to ensure that everything was still on track.
Peter and Daphne