Listing ID: 4264
2C Queen Street, Cooran, Queensland 4569
Best plot of Land In Cooran, Build your Dream Home
This property is currently Under Contract with conditions to be satisfied.
This once in a lifetime opportunity is not going to last long at this price.
If you have a free spirit and are looking for land that just talks to you then you are Home. This 3+ acres of prime land has town water, privacy and loads of room to build plus fertile soil primed and ready to grow anything – already permaculture and biodynamic prepared .
Be self-sufficient and live a life of freedom.
• Land Size: 3.138 acres
• Council approved Class 10 shed, fully engineered timber multilevel
• Shed includes a large undercover area, balcony, make-shift kitchen with loft style upstairs room for 2 beds and more
• Shed has a $13,500 Ritek Roof with 75mm thick insulation
• Fully wired and ready to be finished with fixtures and fittings
• Over $80,000 spent on shed and retaining wall to this stage
• 3-phase power reticulated to south side of shed
• Town mains water with 32mm piping throughout the property
• Already 32 established fruit trees along established swales
• The property overlooks a large nature reserve, set aside as parkland (Noosa Shire Council)
• Amenities building ready to be finished with shower, laundry and toilet
• Walking distance to train station, school, shops and cafes
- Bedroom: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Carports: 1
- Land Size: 3 acres