Listing ID: 4101
424 Kandanga Amamoor Road, Amamoor, Queensland 4570
8.5 ACRES OF MARY VALLEY MAGIC!
This quality double brick home is located in the sought after Mary Valley Region only moments away from the township of Amamoor, offering all the benefits that only a small community can. Only 15 mins to Gympie or be on the Bruce Highway in under 10 mins, will have you on the beaches of Noosa in half an hour. Perfect for the small hobby farmer or just sit back and relax for the lifestyle living that needs little work - the potential is up to you.
• Large living area with air conditioning and wood fireplace
• Useable kitchen with open plan dining
• Three bedrooms with built-in robes and ensuite to the main
• Large laundry, separate toilet and well-planned bathroom
• 4KW solar power to save on the bills
• Tropical salt water inground pool with large shade awning to relax
• Large open machinery shed including built in section with living area, kitchenette, bedroom and bathroom
• 3-bay carport attached to house
• Dog fenced front yard and 6 goat paddocks down the back
• 21,500gal fresh rainwater storage
• 2 X spring fed dams with underground pipes in place
• Variety of fruit tress located throughout the property
• Fully fenced 8.5 acres (3.47ha) plenty of room for the boat or the caravan
This property is a “what you see is what you get” - low maintenance and extremely well presented there is no work that needs to be done. A fabulous 8.5 acres ready to be sold NOW!
Call Sheree McIntosh today on 0428 580 833 to arrange your personal inspection before you miss out!!
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Carports: 6
- Land Size: 8 acres
Other Features / Notes
Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Fireplace(s),Garden,Terrace/Balcony