Listing ID: 4103
Amamoor, Queensland 4570
Reduced To $398,000!
Price Adjusted - 1.2 Acres In The Mary Valley Up For Grabs! Be Quick!
Located high on a ridge in the Mary Valley with stunning country views, this low maintenance steel framed home, proudly declares the country views that surround it. Only 45 minutes from Noosa.
* 1.2 acres (4,854m2) gently undulating small acreage
* Steel framed house - 3 bedroom / 1 office / 1 bath
* Combined dining and lounge with wood burning heater
* 4 bay carport encompasses an all-weather outdoor entertainment area
* Kitchen with modern facilities, gas stove with gas elements and range hood
* Home fully renovated 2 years ago - council certified
* Front and rear verandah, storage and work area under house, plus 3m x 3m garden shed
* 10,000 gal rain water to home & grey water system
* New plumbing & electrical, fully insulated and screened
* Thoughtfully landscaped with established trees, shrubs and fruit trees including mangoes
* Well fenced for kids and/or dogs
* Dam with 8HP pump for irrigation purposes plus a bore
* 4kw back-up generator for black-out times
* Located just off Kandanga-Amamoor Road
* 5 mins to Kandanga, 4 mins to Amamoor, 25 mins to Gympie, 30 mins to Cooroy
It's rare to find a small acreage property like this one, but it may well be what you've been looking for. Private, peaceful and quiet, this property would suit a couple or a young family. Call Jude Casey now on 0439 207 624 to arrange your inspection, address available on request.
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Carports: 4
- Land Size: 1.2 acres
Other Features / Notes