Listing ID: 4408
8 William Street, Cooran, Queensland 4569
Finish The Renovation To Have A Great Family Home!
8 William St is situated a short walk to the centre of Cooran.
THIS PROPERTY IS UNDER CONTRACT
Everything you could ask for in a small country community - Post Office, General Store, funky coffee shops, fabulous craft beer brewery (Bonsai Brewhouse), footy field and loads more.
Cooran has grown rapidly in the last 2 years and has transformed into a more organic style area. Plenty of home schooling, loads of veggie gardens that compliment the self-sustaining lifestyle Cooran is embracing.
Put your own stamp on 8 William St and finish the renovation. Then sit on your deck and take in the relaxing views in the quiet cul-de-sac.
• Slightly elevated 880sqm of land with expansive views
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 car accomm & veggie gardens ready to go
• Established trees surround this home for privacy
• The end of the cul-de-sac enters the Noosa Trail Network
• Hardwood frame construction (old school)
• Town water supply & traditional septic is a bonus
• Large open plan living, dining and kitchen area
• Verandah around 2 sides of the home with access to bedrooms
• Built in robes in 2nd bedroom, room in the main to build one
• Plenty of room to enlarge the deck, maybe put in a pool?
• Perfect for the tradie looking to add value to the family home
• You will be hard-pressed to find better value
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Carports: 2
- Land Size: 880 m2