Welcome to the grace and magnificent charm of 11 Elizabeth Street, Imbil. With all of the hallmarks and allure of a traditional Queenslander home combined with today's modern finishes, this grand lady sitting high on a 1,012m2 block is perfect for relaxed family living.
• Relocated from Gympie 7 years ago, spread over 2 levels and meticulously renovated throughout
• Picket fence & timber archway leads down the sandstone pathway through lovely cottage gardens at the front
• Enter the home through timber lattice double doors to an enclosed front porch with privacy blinds
• Grand open plan kitchen, living & dining room with polished hardwood timber floors and reverse cycle air conditioning
• Classic white provincial kitchen with Belling gas stove & electric oven, stone bench tops and generous island bench overlooking the living area
• Wonderfully sized dining room with original timber fretwork archway
• Spacious everyday living area leads out through glass sliding doors to the upper full length rear verandah with views over the Mary Valley to Pomona Mountain
• Stainless steel outdoor kitchen with plumbed water, BBQ and pressed tin feature wall
• Master bedroom with reverse cycle air conditioning, bay window with window seat & floor-to-ceiling built in wardrobes
• Light filled 2nd bedroom, French doors from both bedrooms lead out to a long sunroom
• Modern family bathrooms conveniently located on both levels, one with spa bath & mood lighting
• Downstairs is a 3rd spacious bedroom with built in robes & glass sliding door out to another full length rear verandah
• High ceilings, VJ walls & ceilings, casement windows, timber louvres, French doors & ceiling fans throughout
• Lockable storage rooms, 2nd laundry, car accommodation located under home
• Fully re-wired and plumbed when relocated to this site, new roof & guttering recently replaced
• Fully fenced backyard with rear gateway entry, landscaped gardens with sprinkler system
• 24 solar panels, 5KW & inverter, town water & sewerage, 5,000ltr rainwater tank, NBN connected
• Backing onto the local 9 hole Golf Course with pathway access to the new Imbil - Brooloo Rail Trail
Located in the heart of the beautiful Mary Valley township of Imbil and only a short stroll to the local shops, school & scenic Yabba Creek, this home has had all the hard work done so you can sit back & enjoy the perfect country lifestyle.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.