Listing ID: 19874016
231 McIntosh Creek Rd, Jones Hill, Queensland 4570
Affordable, Convenient, Room To Work And Play!
This solid family home is nestled on an idyllic 1 acre block on the sought after southern side of town and is so close to schools, shopping and everything you need! Recently freshly painted inside and with brand new carpets, Colourbond roof and guttering - the big ticket items have already been done for you! Mum will enjoy relaxing on the wrap-around verandahs, Dad will have room for all of his tools in the huge lock-up workshop and the kids will be free to run around the flat fully fenced yard!
• Just a few minutes to CBD, Centro and Southside Town Centre
• 3 good size bedrooms with built-ins plus an office/hobby room
• Open plan living area with easy access to kitchen
• Catch the breezes on this elevated position
• Fully fenced 4,000m2 yard 100% usable for your children and pets
• 2 x large water tanks (one in ground, one above)
• Brand new Taylex waste water and sewerage treatment plant
• School Bus at the front gate
• Solid build with hardwood frame and new Colourbond roof and guttering
• 1 lock-up garage plus 3 carports and huge lockup workshop
HOUSE + SHED + 1 ACRE - this is not an opportunity to be missed! Call and book an appointment to inspect today.
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garaging: 1
- Carports: 3
Other Features / Notes
Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden