Listing ID: 4773
33 Pender Creek Road, Kin Kin, Queensland 4571
Magical Mountain Views On 10 Acres
This beautiful circa 1927 character home was moved all the way from Coorparoo to where it sits today and that allowed for the perfect setting for views and breezes. The home has high ceilings, VJs, timber windows and doors and original honey gold pine floors. Verandah wraps from the kitchen offering unparalleled views in two directions and is the perfect spot for meals and entertaining.
Wonderful traditional features with all of the big maintenance items taken care of. With the move it was re-stumped, re-wired and re-plumbed, has new steps, decking and balustrading. The kitchen and bathroom have been beautifully and sympathetically renovated.
The block is elevated with the home a good distance from the road for privacy.
• Fully renovated country kitchen - oak cabinetry with black granite work surfaces, ceramic butlers sink, large oak larder and free standing gas electric cooker
• Verandah wraps two sides of the home with classic canvas awnings for year round comfort
• Master bedroom has French doors with private porch
• Renovated modern family bathroom with walk in shower
• Two bedrooms with robes and pretty outlook
• Large bank of storage along hallway
• Office and sleepout
• Renovated laundry with second toilet
• 25,000ltr rain water storage and 1.5 KW Solar Panels
• Dam and reliable creek water
• 3 bay shed that has some amenity and potential for dual living on the property
• Steel stumps
• Total of 4.06ha (10 acres) of partly treed, gently sloping land
Very good proximity to everywhere you want to be! Only 1.5 km to Kin Kin, 16 km to Pomona, 30 km to Gympie, 45 km to Noosa.
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garaging: 2
- Land Size: 10 acres
- Rain Water Tank
- Solar Hot Water
- Solar Panels
- Air Conditioning
- Floor Boards