Listing ID: 21435501
19 Henry Street, Cooran, Queensland 4569
Quiet Queenslander Ready For Your Personal Touches!
If you're looking for a quintessential character Queenslander home nestled in the sought after Noosa Hinterland Region - then this is it! Perfectly located on the edge of town with gorgeous views of Mount Cooran, backing onto rural acreage and town services connected.
• Highset weatherboard Queenslander home with built-in brick lower level
• Full length upper verandah overlooks front yard & elevated Hinterland views
• High ceilings, original polished timber floors, plenty of windows bringing in natural light
• Large renovated kitchen and spacious adjoining dining area
• 3 bedrooms (2 with BIR & ceiling fans) plus enclosed sleepout area
• Separate lounge room, family bathroom & separate toilet completes upper level
• External stairs lead down to fully enclosed area underneath house
• Large open room perfect for huge 4th bedroom, rumpus/games room, gym etc
• Toilet, shower & laundry plus roller door for car accommodation
• Nestled on a large fenced 1,012m2 block in a quiet no-through street
• Spacious backyard with garden shed plus room to build a further shed or pool
• Backs onto rural acreage land with direct views of Mount Cooran
Located only 15 minutes to Cooroy and 30 minutes to the famous beaches of Noosa, this property is perfect for a family wanting to add their own personal touches and live the quiet country lifestyle.
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garaging: 1
- Carports: 1
Other Features / Notes
Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Polished Timber Floor