This property is currently Under Contract. This substantial rural property holding located only 7 minutes south of Gympie is nestled in the sought after Long Flat area and is perfect for those looking for a convenient country lifestyle.
• Total of 173.14 acres (70.07ha) in the tightly held Long Flat area
• Calico Creek frontage with 30 meg water licence & 2 concrete weirs
• 2 large dams and 3 further dams
• Approx 20 acres of Creek flats and remaining acreage undulating
• Full boundary fencing, 50 acre fenced paddock, fertile land growing natural grasses
• 2 road frontages (Mary Valley Road & Birt Rd)
• CC approx. 70-80 head of cattle, timber cattle yards, loading ramp, vet crush
• Substantial 2 storey weatherboard family homestead
• Beautifully renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stylish light fittings & large island bench
• Vast open plan dining & lounge room with polished timber floors, ornate cornices, air conditioning & ceiling fans
• Glass sliding doors lead from lounge area out to a fully screened alfresco entertaining area
• 4th bedroom, 2nd bathroom, extra living/games area, laundry room shower & toilet completes downstairs
• Internal stairs lead up to 3 huge carpeted bedrooms, extra spacious family bathroom, lockable storage room & full length upper verandah with wide rural views over creek flats and acreage
• 5.2KW solar system, 3-bay colourbond shed with 2 roller doors, extra double garage, multiple farm/machinery sheds
The Sellers are regrettably moving on and are open to genuine offers prior to Auction. Auction to be held in rooms at 250 Mary St, Gympie on Friday 15th November at 11.00am.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.